Best answer

How do I create a zap where a candidate has scheduled an appointment in calendly, Bullhorn updates the status on the candidate record?

• 11 August 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi everybody!

My company (recruitment agency) always meets new candidates before they are registered so they would already be on our system - Bullhorn…

How do I create a Zap where once a candidate has scheduled a meeting via Calendly, Bullhorn updates various fields on the candidate record?

Looking to update the status field, the interviewed by field and the date registered field that we have on the records.

Any help would be hugely appreciated!! 

Thanks,

Jules

icon

Best answer by christina.d 16 August 2022, 04:12

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @JulesM 

You can find all of the available actions for Bullhorn here: https://zapier.com/apps/bullhorn-crm/integrations 

Generally a zap like this would look like: 
Trigger: Invitee Created

Action: Find Candidate

Action: Update Candidate that was found in the previous step. 

However, i do not see Update Candidate listed as one of the actions Bullhorn has (so it might not be something that is currently available..)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Generally a zap like this would look like: 
Trigger: Invitee Created

Action: Find Candidate

Action: Update Candidate that was found in the previous step. 

However, i do not see Update Candidate listed as one of the actions Bullhorn has (so it might not be something that is currently available).

Hey there, @JulesM

I wanted to pop in and confirm that @GetUWired is correct. At the moment there isn’t an “Update Candidate” action in Bullhorn. 😔 That said, there is an open feature request that I went ahead and added your vote to! While I can’t offer an ETA on when or if this will get implemented, we’ll be sure to send an email if that changes. We’ll also keep the the thread informed as well. 🙂

Thanks for raising this in the Community! Let us know if you have any other q’s. We’re always happy to lend a hand. 👋🏽