Skip to main content
Question

How do I automatically connect Zapier Tables (knowledge base) with Chatbots for real-time updates?

• 29 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi, Zapier Experts, 

If I update a Zapier Table that is being used as knowledge base for a Zapier Chatbot, the chatbot wil not get the new information if you do not press the button to sync them. 

That is not a sellable service if a chatbot user has to get into Zapier configuration in order to the chatbot to be able to answer with the new data.

Please It is uirgent to add the auto-sync function for Zqapier Tables and Zapier Chatbots, or at least a Zap Action in order to snyc them.

Thanks in advance.

Pablo P.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hello there @PabloP! 👋 

Totally agree with you on this, I’d love Zapier Tables knowledge bases to be automatically synced! I can see that you’ve already contacted the support team to put in a feature request for this which is perfect! They’ll be able to get that feature request opened on your behalf so we can start tracking folks interest in this.

I can’t make any promises around when you can expect that to be implemented by but we’ll be sure to notify you by email once it is.

If there’s anything else I can help with in the meantime just let me know. 🙂

Userlevel 1

Hello there @PabloP! 👋 

Totally agree with you on this, I’d love Zapier Tables knowledge bases to be automatically synced! I can see that you’ve already contacted the support team to put in a feature request for this which is perfect! They’ll be able to get that feature request opened on your behalf so we can start tracking folks interest in this.

I can’t make any promises around when you can expect that to be implemented by but we’ll be sure to notify you by email once it is.

If there’s anything else I can help with in the meantime just let me know. 🙂

Hello @SamB! For our project, we also need this feature. Is it possible to get some kind of solution or to get in contact with your support to discuss this meter? 

Best regards,
Tamara Pavlovic

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Thanks for reaching out here @Tamara Pavlovic! 👋

I’ve added your vote to the feature request for this. This will help to increase it’s priority and ensure you get an email notification from us as soon as it’s implemented.

While I can’t give any sort of estimate as to when it will become available, I do know that this is something the team are actively working on at the moment. There aren’t any reported workarounds at present but I’ll be sure to follow up here with any workarounds I come across in the meantime.