How do I auto-post to specific Facebook groups based on keywords in my Facebook page posts?

• 19 December 2023
  • 1 reply

I want to create a Zap that, when something is posted on my fan page 'Jorge Hurtado Real Estate Advisor,' it automatically posts in certain groups. Since I post houses from different states of my country, I want it to post in the group of X state when I post about X state, and in the group of Y state when I post about Y state. I'm not sure if I can program the Zap to identify certain words in the post and post it in the group I want depending on the word I put in the post? Thank you very much for your help, I'm a bit lost on how to do this. If there's someone who can advise me on how to use Zapier, and I would be willing to pay for a Zoom call for advice. Thank you.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @jorgelhga,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I think you can only post on Facebook groups when you’re the one who manages it. To test, could you please try this Zap setup?

1. Trigger: Facebook Pages - New Post by You
  2. Action: Filter by Zapier - You can add a condition for the Zap to only continue when contains a certain word.
  3. Action: Facebook Groups - Post Message 

Please let me know if this works. Thanks!