Best answer

Date and month reversed in HubSpot

• 31 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to convert a single line text Hubspot property ‘ Date of Birth’ to a date property named DOB. 
I am in Australia so DD/MM/YYYY is what I am trying to achieve.

The date formatter does a great job when the day is greater than 12, then the property is filled correctly, if the the day is 12 or less than it will swap them around.

Example :

• 13/04/2020 (13th April 2020) will be 13/04/2022 on Hubspot (Correct format)
  • 12/04/2020 (12th April 2020) will be 04/12/2022 on Hubspot (Incorrect format)

See images attached; 

The Hubspot date picker is set to DD/MM/YYYY and the region is set to my local time zone, however when the submission is made, the DD/MM switches when the day is 12 or less.

Does the formatting function allow for single line text to date conversation or am I missing something?

Please help!

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 31 January 2022, 15:41

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Relliott 

Try using 1 Formatter step to put the data in this format, then use 1 Formatter step to Split the value by dashes, which will give you each of the variables as individual data points, then you can assemble how you choose.

OR you can use 1 Code step: https://zapier.com/apps/code/help

Userlevel 1

Hubspot inputs the date in the format of YYYY-MM-DD, but displays it as DD/MM/YYYY. You must format the date to YYYY-MM-DD.