Best answer

Amazon Seller Central Integrations - What customer fields are available?

• 10 December 2021
  • 2 replies

There are a number of Amazon Seller Central (ASC) integrations on zapier that I simply don’t understand how they would work without access to customer information, which Amazon doesn’t give:
 https://zapier.com/apps/amazon-seller-central/integrations

Ignitepost  - send handwritten notes after a (ASC) order 

Salesforce - create salesforce leads from a new (ASC) order

Fiveoak - send review request after a new (ASC) order

Facebook - add emails to Facebook Custom Audiences with new orders

Do all of these just not work?  Or do they have an integration where we still don’t have access to customer data?  

I’d be happy with simply getting a list of the available data points from ASC so I can better understand. 
I’ve asked my client to test a couple integrations, and they simply tell me theres no way these will work.. 
I’d love to be able to show them what is possible. 

icon

Best answer by SamB 13 December 2021, 11:05

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Casara 

Customer information isn't available within the Zap editor

Due to restrictions with Amazon's API, it's not possible to access PII (personal) data from the Amazon platform such as email address, street address, phone number, etc. Amazon is currently limiting this personal data to certain apps that are considered to be first-party applications involved in the fulfilment of sales on their platform.

We do have this as a feature request to have this data available on Zapier, so if you wish to be added to this list contact support.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Casara, welcome to the Community!

Troy is correct here. Due to changes on Amazon’s end we are no longer able to access the desired customer information. I’ve added you to the list of users interested in accessing this information. While I don’t have an ETA on when this data may become available again we’ll be sure to notify you by email as soon as it is. :)