Best answer

Airtable to Instagram : post ratio error

• 23 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Hello there,

I am trying to auto upload pictures on an Instagram account from airtables.

Everything works well but some pictures got that error “Could not upload media file: The aspect ratio is not supported”. I understand that ratio needs to respect Instagram expectations.

But is there a free way to automatically resize pictures when i add them in my airtable ?

I was trying with Cloudinary (import image in table, get image to Cloudinary and transform them) :

• Although Cloudinary can’t find new data on my zap
  • I don’t know how to bring transformed picture back into my table

Does anyone has any idea using Cloudinary or another way ?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by andywingrave 24 October 2020, 23:53

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey! This sounds more like an issue with the first part of your zap, if Cloudinary can’t find the data. Make sure you’re bringing the data in from an Airtable view, and you have configured your zap to turn on before the items come into the Airtable view.

When you turn on a zap with an Airtable trigger, Zapier starts the zap from that point onwards...So if you already have the items in your view, you’ll have nothing to send to Cloudinary when you turn it on

Alright i see,

It’s true i have already pictures in my view. 

So i can’t use this zap on those pictures already there ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Lacox - I do not believe that is possible as Zaps do not find previous data and trigger on that - Zaps only work from new data, sorry about that!