Question

Webhooks with High Level

• 16 October 2023
  • 6 replies

Hey! 

I’m trying to connect my Go High Level account to facebook groups to Add/Remove members from my private group based on their payment status.

I’ve been attempting with Highlevels “Inbound Webhooks” because that’s the only Webhook available now, but they’re giving me a URL to use, and no area to add a URL.

In return, Zapiers Webhook option is giving me a URL to use and no area to input a URL… 

Any help would be great!

Thanks! 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @teamrevere 

Good question.

Inbound webhooks is for sending data in to GHL.

Check this help article: https://help.gohighlevel.com/support/solutions/articles/48001157630-webhooks

Hey Troy,

Thanks for the response! Go High Level know longer has the feature to create triggers, they only have the option for “inbound Webhooks” so I wouldn’t be able to send data from GHL to Facebook through Zapier correct?

Userlevel 1

Hi teamrevere, try this:

Change the trigger in HighLevel to when a custom field changes then add an action to send a webhook. Copy the webhook url of Zapier in HighLevel then proceed as normal.

Hey Crazy8s!

It seems GHL no longer has “custom field changes” as a trigger

Userlevel 1

Use contact changed instead then add a filter to only trigger on the payment status field

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @teamrevere 

Were you able to get this resolved?