Question

Webhook with dot net core

• 4 February 2022
  • 1 reply

I have Implemented with dot net framework and track all the activity because in asp dot net framework have a WebHooks Receivers NuGet package and i am able to achieve it but when I try with dot net core there is no core WebHooks Receivers NuGet package so how can I use core WebHooks Receivers or you can suggest me any alternate way to achieve it with dot net core

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Bobindra kumar!

I’m not familiar with the NuGet package or how you’d connect to .NET Core using webhooks so can’t advise on the best way to do that. It may be best to reach out to Microsoft’s Support team directly for more details on how to best go about that.

That said, is it the Microsoft Outlook API you’re ultimately looking to connect to using a webhook?

If so, you may want to take a look at their extensive API documentation (Use the Microsoft Graph API) for more details on how to set up webhooks to connect to their API. And we have some more general guides on how to trigger and send webhooks using our Webhooks by Zapier app which you may find useful:

I do hope this helps to get you pointed in the right direction here! :)