Skip to main content
Question

Webhook error issue

• 2 July 2024
  • 6 replies

I have created a Zap which will get triggered when a specific email comes to my gmail. After that via webhook it will run an application called ZeroWork. I have already putted the ZeroWork’s webhook link to Zapier. 
The issue is that Zapier gets the trigger and it activates ZeroWork, but for some reason I am getting 1 error which shows up to ZeroWork which has to do with Zapier. I tried it with both the form and json option: Here you can see the error pics for both cases:

This is the json error
​​​​​​
This is the form option

PLEASE HELP ME OUT!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Anduel 

For us to have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode, and how the TaskBot is configured in ZeroWork.

These are all the steps I took for the webhook post

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Anduel 

Looks like you Zap POST request is configured to send all the data from Step 1 as per the Data field description.

If that is not what you intend, then you would need to configure the Data section of the request based on the ZeroWork documentation you referenced to configure the Zap action step.

What if I don’t want to post any data. All I want is that it just triggers my taskbot to start the working flow 
I don’t need to send or save any data

All I want is that after the specific email is recieved in my email adress, it simply makes the taskbot from ZeroWork start the workflow

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Anduel

Depends on the documented requirements from ZeroWork.

Can you link to those?

You may need to work with ZeroWork Support for help with their TaskBot.