Question

Print labels via webhook?

• 28 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Hi, I have a Zap set up with  Webhook trigger (POST request) and second step of Print with ezeep Blue. I am sending a PNG as the payload. This works great except I am trying to print small labels and they come out very large. Is there a way to set a custom print size for the output? None of the listed options are small enough.

Alternatively, is there a way to send ZPL commands using ezeep Blue?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @Marcia S.

Looking at the current options for the ezeep Blue app there aren’t any options to set a specific size for the image but I wonder if you might be able to alter the size if you select a smaller paper format. Is it possible to set up a custom paper size in ezeep Blue for the size you want and then select that in the Zap perhaps?

If that doesn’t work, I know the FileStack app happens to have a Resize Image action that you could potentially use to resize the image before sending to the ezeep Blue step. 

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will do the trick. Please do keep us in the loop on how you get on with this! :)

Thank you, @SamB ! I wonder if you could tell me how to do the first option, creating a custom paper size in ezeep Blue? There is a ‘custom’ option, but after selecting that it was not clear how to set the size.

Meanwhile, I will try your suggestion of resizing the image. Thank you!

Marcia