Best answer

Items Stored as Array not providing usable outputs

• 11 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello,

Fairly new to the custom code Zapier world, but believe I am trying to do something fairly basic. I am trying to use the developer platform to call a basic GET API, and then format some results and push them to a table. I have used the developer platform to build the app and successfully am able to return results from the API. Initially, I was having issues where I was only getting the first result returned. Following some forums and Zapier FAQ’s it suggested that I change the results to an Array. This returned all results, however, once I did that I am not getting any usable results. All of my outputs are empty. See below for some screenshots.

Note - All data below is just sandbox data, so do not worry about any sensitive info.

Updated output to return [results] as an array

All items being returned in the given params for the API call

No usable output data to be used. If I remove the [] in the code that turned results into an array I get data that can be used, but it is only the first result.

I know I am very close here, but any help on specifically what would need to change to be able to get the data here as usable outputs would be incredibly helpful!

Thank you all in advance!

Brandon

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 11 December 2023, 18:38

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @bfiegoli 

Good question.

Perhaps reference this help article:

Thanks Troy! I think this question is actually solved. May have a different one though. Will post that! Thanks so much!