Question

Integration with LinkedIn Page Events

• 26 May 2021
  • 3 replies

Hi,

are there any plans in the near future to provide a Zap for LinkedIn Page Events? Any timeline for this?

The integration with Lead gen seems to work, though it would be great if the same kind of functionality would be provided for Page Events.

Thank you!
Best regards,
Adrian

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Adrian N 

FYI: Most Zap app integrations are created and maintained by the app developer, rather than Zapier, altho I’m unsure who owns the integrations for the difference LinkedIn Zap apps: Microsoft or Zapier

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hey @Adrian N, hope you’re well, I just wanted to check in here!

For this particular request, is this regarding adding a LinkedIn trigger such as “New Event Attendee” for LinkedIn or something different for LinkedIn Lead Gen?

Hi William, yes, is needed the same functionality as for Lead Gen though for Linkedin Pages. The LinkedIn Pages are relatively new, though I was wondering if there’s something planned to provide the respective functionality via Zapier.

Creating the webhooks by ourselves is not possible as LinkedIn doesn’t allow this anymore, at least not without having a strong business case for this.

Best regards,

Adrian