Skip to main content

How To handle multiple zaps using the same trigger in my custom Zapier app (with REST hooks), did I need to store and manage the different hook URLs for each zap independently. Right now, it overwriting the hook URL in my database when a new zap is created, causing only the most recent zap to work.

Question: From Where and How I get Unique Identification for Each Zap ?

did the last part of ZAP hook is the value i need?
I am not sure so asking community to help. 
This is my 1st interaction with zapier.
I have created custom (private) zapier app and REST HOOK trigger.

and also how to handles unsubscribe (deactivation of a zap) by deleting the corresponding hook_url from your database when a zap is canceled?

Hi @AnkitIIh 

If you are building a custom Zap app integration using the Zapier Developer Platform, try posting your topic in this category: Developer Zone

https://community.zapier.com/p/developer-zone

How To handle multiple zaps using the same trigger in my custom Zapier app (with REST hooks), did I need to store and manage the different hook URLs for each zap independently. Right now, it overwriting the hook URL in my database when a new zap is created, causing only the most recent zap to work.

Question: From Where and How I get Unique Identification for Each Zap ?

did the last part of ZAP hook is the value i need?
I am not sure so asking community to help. 
This is my 1st interaction with zapier.
I have created custom (private) zapier app and REST HOOK trigger.

and also how to handles for Security Guards for Hire Around Melbourne unsubscribe (deactivation of a zap) by deleting the corresponding hook_url from your database when a zap is canceled?

To create a unique identification for each "zap" (typically referring to actions or triggers in automation platforms like Zapier), you can use a combination of variables and system-generated identifiers to ensure that each zap is distinct. One common approach is to assign a unique identifier, such as a UUID (Universally Unique Identifier), to each zap.