Best answer

Filter with the relative date

• 21 December 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi all.

I want to integrate our marketing automation platform Autopilot with our CRM Pipedrive.

I have several scenarios. One of them is a bit problematic for me.

I want to trigger the automation (a set of letters) in Autopilot only if the user that has got to the Autopilot is not engaged with our sales team. But often the only change in the CRM is the activity they make. So, I need to filter out the users that were engaged by our sales team during the last 90 days. For this I have to set a relative date in the filter, not the exact one.

But I really don’t know how to deal with this. 

Below is the filter I try to make

Could you please help me with this issue?

icon

Best answer by Ennes 21 December 2020, 21:32

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You made need to add a Formatter (Date/Time Add/Subtract) step before to dynamically adjust the current date to go back 90 days then use that in the Filter step.

Use timestamp of when the Zap runs.

https://zapier.com/help/create/customize/insert-the-time-your-zap-runs-into-a-field

Check out this article:

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hey @Tania_Beet 

this is a nice one. What you have to do is basically described here.

Before you create your step you have to add some more steps and create today's date:

In your case: you would use the Zap Meta Human Now - 90 days.

After that you can check if 90 days have gone by since the “last activity”:

Instead of the formula, you would “Last Activity” and compare it via the if formula with the output you created before (Today - 90 days). If “Last Activity” < Output (Today -90 days), then the Formula should result in True.

In the next step you should implement it in the filter:

I hope this helps you :)

Userlevel 2

Thanks a lot for your answers. Trying to implement your recommendations.