Skip to main content

I am trying to use Copilot to create a payment in Zoho Books.  But whenever I test the step, I get this error:

Failed to create a create customer payment from shopify order (custom action) in Zoho Books

An error occurred while running action 134510: Relay error: Domain did not match expected domain filter `*.zohoapis.com,*.books.zoho.com`.

Copilot makes changes but the problem remains.  Can you help me with this?

Hi @David Dean 

For us to have more info, post screenshots with how the Custom Action is configured in EDIT mode.

Screenshots attached, of the EDIT screen, and the resulting error.

I tried it again and now I am getting a different error.  I saw this error during a previous attempt from Copilot.

I don't know if this is still a problem of being able to connect to Zoho or call this function, or if it's now related to the data that I am trying to send. In any case I am over my head and, since the code was AI-generated, I don't know if the function itself is the problem or if it's how I'm using it.

@David Dean 

Can you post screenshots showing how the “Configure” section is configured for Zap step 5?

Hi @David Dean 

I do not work for Zapier, so I don’t have access to your Zapier account.

I'm following up on "Error Creating Custom Action in Zoho Books:".
I am looking at the "configure" section that you requested, but it looks like someone has changed my Zap - it now has a different name, and the configuration that I had set up for that step seems to have been removed.

Did someone go in on your side and make these changes?

Just checking in on this?

@David Dean 

One thing to try is to change the date format to: YYYY-MM-DD

No luck.

Any way to know if the problem is with the custom action itself, or how I am configuring the data?

@David Dean 

It could be both.

Can take some trial and error.

You can reference the Zoho API endpoint documentation to help you troubleshoot the field values and the custom action configuration.

You can try turning the Zap ON and testing live, then check the Zap Runs history details: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Check the LOGS tab to see the underlying API request/response, which can often have more details info about the encountered error.

I've got it figured out.  I know just barely enough about the API calls to follow along through the documentation.  I was able to fix the API call and also provide some information that the AI had not added to the call.  Thanks for the help!