Question

Data not pulling - 97 Display website to Fitpro Tracker

• 23 October 2023
  • 12 replies

I have set up and tested my Zap to pull data from our lead form on our website (hosted by 97 display) as my trigger, and then used webhooks to put the data into our Fitpro tracker account. The zap works in that a task gets created in Fitpro that a new lead has been aquired, but it doesn’t map the data fields I have set - name, phone, email. Any help?

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @megmeyer 

Good question.

We would need to see detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

No problem, here you go thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@megmeyer 

The response from Step 2.

We would need to see the link to the API docs you referenced to configure Step 2.

Would you need API from Fitpro or from 97?

The lead is already created in Fitpro since we were testing which I think triggered that message

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@megmeyer 

Did you try testing with unique data?

The lead is already created in Fitpro since we were testing which I think triggered that message

We tried entering our own data to test, and it still will only pull the email, we then have to manually enter the name and phone

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@megmeyer 

We would need to see the API docs you referenced for how you configured Step 2 for FitProTracker.

https://help.fitprotracker.com/en/articles/1750308-how-to-sync-facebook-lead-ads-with-fit-pro-tracker

There is no document for websites, so I followed this. Originally I had no data like this shows, but it wasn’t working, so my website rep recommended adding the specific information

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@megmeyer 

You may want to try removing the mapped Data variable/values.

Check the Data section description for more guidance.

Otherwise, you will will need to reach out to FitProTracker for guidance about how to configure the POST request.

Okay, I removed the data fields for now. Aside from a possible issue that fitpro could help with, do you see any other possible errors with the Zap? Do we need a paid membership for webhooks to work? It looks like everything is connected fine though, thank you for your help

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@megmeyer 

Best advice: When in doubt, test it out.