Question

Create Hubspot Quotes via API

• 10 January 2024
  • 5 replies

I want to create a hubspot quote for a workflow. Our customers fill out a form and taht triggers a Zapier workflow that has several steps before the main action, like find contact, create deal etc. These steps are functioning well but now I want to create a Hubspot quote from the form submissions and are trying out the api request call option from zapier. 

Sadly there arent many error messages I’m getting and I don’t know how to setup this python code to create the quotes

Right now I’m using the following Body code to create those quotes. After creation of the quote I want to edit the associations. But first I would be happy if I trigger a quote creation. I’m using the POST/crm/v3/objects/quotes

kind regards

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @h112s9 

Have you tried to create a custom action with the help of AI?

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Thank you for your reply

I’ve also tried it with this step but did not get a satisfying result. It always wants to get it with the Patch call to update a existing quote and did not get it that it hast a Post call

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@h112s9

We would need to see full screenshots with how the HTTP request is configured. (e.g. Headers, URL, etc.)

What about using this HubSpot Zap action to use the HubSpot API?

@Troy Tessalone 

Thank you for your message

I’m trying to do this with this action: Attached the screenshot of the whole action.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@h112s9 

Try adding additional headers as indicated by the HubSpot API endpoint docs.

This is not valid Body Data JSON.