Question

Create Card in Basecamp 3

• 4 November 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

Basecamp 3 (now actually called Basecamp 4 but it is the same product) has a card table feature that is addressable via the API. However it is not addressable via Zapier to my knowledge. I see an older now closed thread of many others asking for this addition.  Just wondering if there are any plans to address this at Zapier?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 1

Looking into this as well...any update?

Userlevel 1

Would also really like this feature, please add me to updates!

Same here. Would like to be able to create new Cards added to a Basecamp Cards table from a Ninja Form (incoming leads to go into a pipeline created on Card Table)

Please update on this feature

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @CJMMacLaw@LeBrun@Michael_Glen_Nevis@VivaBlackpool 

App APIs can be used in Zaps via these apps:

I would also like to create Card Table items from a Zap, and I don’t want to code it myself. There was another thread about this topic, but it’s been closed, though it indicated that there was an internal thread about this new feature.

Please do this, and please let me know when it’s done.

Thanks in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@David Kearns 

Best to submit feedback and feature requests via a ticket to Zapier Support to be properly logged: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

FYI: Most Zap apps on Zapier are built and maintained by the app developer on the Zapier Developer Platform.