Question

Convert CURL to Post Request

• 16 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Can someone please help me make this POST request work with Zapier webhooks?

curl -X POST "https://api.openpeoplesearch.com/api/vv1/Consumer/NameAddressSearch" -H "accept: text/plain" -H "Authorization: Bearer ********" -H "Content-Type: text/json" -d "{\"firstName\":\"string\",\"lastName\":\"string\",\"address\":\"string\",\"unit\":\"string\",\"city\":\"string\",\"state\":\"string\"}"

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Strath 

Good question.

Using App APIs is an advanced approach.

Try this configuration:

Unfortunatley this did not work me for.  This is how I set it up and I got the following response.

For the record I do have content type in my header I just didn’t include it on the screen shot because I did not want to show my full token

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Strath 

The screenshot doesn’t show your Header for Content-Type, so make sure that’s set.

Try changing to just v1 in the URL.

Or you can try using a Webhook - Custom Request - POST format instead with JSON data.