Question

Automated email that let the recipients to directly reply to it.

• 21 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello! How do I automate an email for newly enrolled users, allowing them to reply directly? I'm not sure if I'm making any sense but here's the details:

When someone enrolls in my Teachable courses, I receive an automated email notification. The thing is, I have given a discount or promo code to some users and I want to specifically email those who used the code some sort of a personalized follow up or feedback email via Zapier or Gmail or Streak, enabling them to respond directly. So instead of Zapier sending an email to "from" recipients (the from recipient is the teachable notification), I want Zapier to send an email to "reply-to" recipients (users who used the code), and I want the users to be able to reply to that email. 

Although I attempted to integrate Zapier and Gmail, the emails seem to be marked as "no reply". I've been searching for solution but haven't had any luck.

If anyone knows how to do this, I'd highly appreciate it!! Thank you in advance! 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

HI @erin_vulpecula 

Good question.

Please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured to help give us context.