Skip to main content

I am editing a Zap that has been used previously but not for 12 months. When I try to “configure” the zap  normally a range of WP Forms would be on a drop down box but it is saying-

No options are available.

Some reasons this could be happening:

• Confirm if you connected the right account.
  • Confirm that there is data in the partner app.
  • Confirm that you have permission to the data in the partner app.
  • There was an issue retrieving data from the partner app. Please try again later.

My web builder has also tried to fix this to no avail. I am a one person business that literally runs this form 30 times a year but it streamlines artwork so the files are correct. Help please!

Hi @JCUR 

Help links for using WPForms in Zaps:

Hi there, @JCUR

Not sure if you’ve already got this solved but I just came across this and wanted to offer some suggestions if you or anyone coming across this post is still stuck. 🙂

It sounds as though something may have since happened to the connected account if it’s not longer able to load the forms. So I’d suggest checking that it has the correct permissions and you’re running the latest version of the WPForms plugin. And it may be worth also reconnecting the WPForms account connection in case that helps to refresh the connection and get the forms loading.

Alternatively, do you happen to know the ID for the form you’re wanting to select? If so, in the Form field on the New Form Entry trigger you could select the Custom value option and enter the form’s ID to manually select it. If you’re unsure where to find the form ID check out WPForm’s guide here.

Hope that helps. Please keep us in the loop on how you’re getting on with this, keen to ensure this gets sorted!