Skip to main content

I have several zaps that use the Webhooks action to send Monday API POST requests. These steps have suddenly started failing as of this morning. The error is “internal server error”.

Below is a screenshot of the most simple request that is failing with Zapier. I have also tried this request using the Monday API Request (Beta) action.

This exact same request succeeds when sent via Postman, so I suspect it’s something with Zapier but the only issue on the status page is with Facebook Ad hydration errors. 

And it doesn’t seem to be an issue with escaping query values as the responses on another recent forum post suggests.

I have been having this same issue. I am currently talking to higher level support for Monday.com to confirm it’s not on their end. My feeling is that it’s likely a Zapier issue, or Monday.com started blocking Zapier requests through this method a couple days ago. I will let you know if Monday.com support helps me. Please reply if you happen to hear something from Zapier. @Beeen 

Hi @Meatbagz 

Keep us updated.

Same here, “502 Bad Gateway” 😐

The dev team for Monday.com seems to be looking at this now and I have linked them to this thread. I think we will know shortly if this is something Monday.com can fix or if it is a Zapier issue.