Skip to main content

We're trying to set up this flow:

When a new purchase is made in kajabi, create item in the Offers monday.com board, including offer purchased, client name, email, hours, cost.

This was working and then we received error "Error while hydrating data from Kajabi: Unexpected end of JSON input"

SCREENSHOT BELOW

So, we split up that zap into multiple in order to account for different scenarios during a purchase:

1. Customer purchases on a payment plan, and we'd want to do transaction amount paid decimal * transaction total payment count

2. Customer purchases and pays in full, we'd want to do transaction amount paid decimal * 1 (or just on it's own with no multiplication)

And we're using the following attributes from Kajabi to differentiate:

Transaction Offer Type = multi-pay

Transaction Offer Type = one-time

We ended up creating 9 zaps because there were more than 1 option for both multi-pay and on-time when it came to the variables to choose from.

SCREENSHOT BELOW

We continued to receive errors:  " Unexpected end of JSON input".

Is this definitely an issue that we need to go to Kajabi to resolve or could something be off in the integration?

Hi @WorkflowMagic 

The Zap Run error indicates an issue with the Zap trigger app: Kajabi

You can try opening a ticket with Zapier Support to do initial troubleshooting: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Issue may be for Zapier to fix or with the Kajabi Zap app integration or with the Kajabi API.

We are having the same issue.

Hi @WorkflowMagic and @sphynxautomation,

It looks like you’re running into a known bug with Kajabi. Our team is aware of the issue and we're working with Kajabi on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected members. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Hopefully, this helps.

Potential solve:

I was getting this same error code when zapping kajabi emails into beehiiv
Test was working fine

Fixed error by changing my Kajabi form from Double opt-in to single opt-in!

Hopefully this works for you too ✌️

- Tom

Awesome workaround @tomalder, thank you for sharing this with our community. Keep it up.

I’m having the same issue with Kajabi and Airtable.

Please add me to the list to be notified once is fixed.

THanks

Hi there @EmilyFallon,

I have added you to the open bug report as another affected member. We will keep you updated via email once the bug has been fixed.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

Thanks @tomalder - most useful answer here!!

I’m having the same issue with Kajabi and Hubspot. I’m really just joining in on the conversation and curious if any users find any other workarounds. I’ve already chatted with Zapier, so I’m on the list for the update. I’ve sent in a form with Kajabi Support as well.

Our Kajabi forms are already single opt in with the issue still occurring. Oddly, it appears that the Hubspot form is still being submitted even though the zap seems to be failing. 

Hi @ken.a, please add us to the list of affected accounts.

Hi @breakawake,

I have added you to the open bug report as another affected member. We will keep you updated via email or on this post once the bug has been fixed.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.