Skip to main content

Hi, I'm experiencing again the same issue of few weeks ago. All my Zap with FB Leads Ads are having problems: this is the error message.

Error while hydrating data from Facebook Lead Ads: The app returned "Unsupported get request. Object with ID '1XXXXXXXXXXXXXX' does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permissions, or does not support this operation. Please read the Graph API docum"

Are you experiencing the same issue?

Thank you.

Hi there @Weegree, @ALEO AGENCY, @cormac and @Agence Anode

Sorry to hear you’re all being affected by this incident as well, can only imagine how frustrating this must be. I’m happy to confirm that you’ve all been added to the bug report, so you’ll be sure to get an email notification from us as soon as a fix has been put in place.

There’s no further updates to on the status of the incident at present but I did want to flag that there’s two separate errors that are related to this incident: 

1. "Unsupported get request. Object with ID 'XXXXX' does not exist, cannot be loaded due to missing permissions, or does not support this operation."
  2. Error Code: Error while retrieving: The app returned "A test lead was already created for this leadgen form. Delete the existing lead before creating a new one. To retrieve the lead id, use the GET call on /test_leads edge."."

And as @Agence Anode mentioned, the issue appears to be on Meta’s side of things as other platforms that also use their API are running into issues as well. 

To keep up to date on the latest status of the incident I’d recommend subscribing to updates in the incident status page here: https://zapier.statuspage.io/incidents/nfbj175s97md 

Thanks for everyone’s ongoing patience with this, it’s much appreciated! 🧡

I have the same issue with facebook lead ads. Please ad me to the bug report