Skip to main content

Hello

My Zap used to work fine. I have not made edits in 2 years and my connection to Dropbox still works. There is an image file that I have stored in Dropbox that is not being located. I get the following error now:

Failed to find a file in Dropbox

Error while hydrating data from Dropbox: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '.tag')

The configuration is below. The file is an image file in the “Business Documents” Folder of my drobox.

Hi @makeempayprs,

Welcome to the Community.

If you're having trouble accessing a Dropbox file through Zapier, ensure that the file path and extension in the Zap configuration are correct, as file paths are case-sensitive. Try reconnecting your Dropbox account to Zapier and ensure that Zapier is updated. If the issue persists, clear your browser's cache.

Let us know if this information helps you jump-start your Zap.

same issue. 

I’ve made no changes then suddenly

‘Error while hydrating data from Dropbox: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '.tag')’

please help

Same here, reconnected Dropbox account etc. but still have same error.

‘Error while hydrating data from Dropbox: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '.tag')’

Hi friends,

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please try reconnecting your Dropbox account and after that please try selecting the folders and other fields again in the step. 

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

Hi Ken,

I tried reconnecting the Dropbox account, select the space and retype the fields again. Still have same error.

Not all folder trigger this error. So far I tested 10 top-folder, just 1 trigger it.

same here