Skip to main content

Hello everyone,

I am working on integrating my app with Zapier using REST hooks. I have successfully implemented both the subscribe and unsubscribe functionalities. However, I’m encountering an issue with posting data to the target URL that I received from the subscribe endpoint on Zapier.

Here’s a brief overview of what I’ve done so far:

1. Subscription: Successfully subscribed and obtained the target URL from the response.
  2. Posting Data: Attempted to post data from my app to the target URL provided.

Despite following these steps, the data posting does not seem to be working as expected. Could you please help me troubleshoot this issue?

Here are some specifics that might help:

• The target URL received from the subscribe response.
  • The data format I’m posting.
  • Any error messages or response codes I’ve received.

Your assistance in resolving this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

In notificationConfig.zapierWebhooks.callLog, I am retrieving the stored targetUrl that I received from the successful subscription response.

Hi @zag15,

Note that for a webhook to trigger a Zap, the output of the ‘Perform’ for that trigger needs to be an array of object containing the webhook data.

If the perform does not return an array of objects, then the webhook payload would not trigger the Zap. I would suggest that you reach out to our Developer Support team so that they can take a closer look at this to see what could be wrong here.

All the best,