Question

Zap between Freshdesk and Autopilothq

Hi!

i created a zap like this;

when a contact gets created in Freshdesk, it also gets created in autopilot. I did map all of the fields correctly, but the name field won’t go in to autopilot. I will only have the email after the zap.

the same goes for another zap I created witch does the same but on the other way, when a contact is created in autopilot, it gets zapped in to Freshdesk. Here also the name gets lost on the way, and only the email gets zapped.

I even did a zap that sends the Freshdesk contact to google contacts instead, and also here the contact name gets lost...

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @MarcusKjellerup!

This was from a little while ago, but I wanted to check in to see if you’d managed to solve this or whether you still needed help here. Please let us know!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @MarcusKjellerup!

Looks like you’ve got a great conversation going with our Support team and they’re helping you out with this! If you have any further questions you can reply to that thread :)

If it’s at all possible for you to update this thread once they’ve resolved that for you, it would be much appreciated! That way, anyone else who finds this thread will be able to benefit from the answer.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @MarcusKjellerup ,

Were you able to get your workflow set up? Would love to know how you solved this!