Question

Xero and Shopify Markets

• 22 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Please could someone shed some light on the following issue - I have a UK location/inventory and US location/inventory both with separate Xero accounts. I’m using Shopify Markets - can Zapier facilitate two separate Xero accounts for the two store locations within one Shopify store with Shopify Markets?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @EmmaP. Hmm… good question. Can you tell us a bit more about the intended workflow and the expected outcome?

You can definitely authorize more than one Xero account in Zapier overall, but you’d end up having to use two different Zaps as you could only have one on each. If those Zaps are triggered by the same thing OR result in the same action, that’s fine!

To sort of give you a parallel example, I have two e-mail addresses that I use - one personal and one work. For both of them, if I “star” something, I want them to create a task in the same Asana account. To make this happen, I have two identical Zaps but each is authorized to a separate account.

Let us know! :)