Best answer

Uploading attendee list to Eventbrite

• 1 February 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi,

Any idea if Zapier supports uploading a list of attendees to a previously created EventBrite event? The format of the source file can be csv or almost anything else. I can find a way to do this in Eventbrite or anywhere else.

Thanks

David.

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 1 February 2021, 23:20

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @TeamUltra 

Check out this related Topic about using a GSheet to bulk import via a Loop:

Hi @Troy Tessalone ,

Thanks for the reply. Apologies as I’m not super technical. The video showed lines being updated in the google sheet but no reference to Eventbrite. Are you saying I can use a “webhook” with zapier to read multiple lines from a google sheet and import them into Eventbrite?

Thanks

David

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@TeamUltra 

Yes, the concept is to create a looping Zap that runs thru a GSheet records and updates Eventbrite as a one of the action steps in the Zap.

Ah ok. I’m assuming I pass zapier the URL to the Eventbrite page where you manually enter registration data? If yes, then would this be enough to upload as there is a REGISTER button on that page but I can’t see the web URL it calls when you press it….. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@TeamUltra 

EventBrite via Zapier only has 1 action available.

[TECHNICAL] For your use case, you may have to leverage the EventBrite API via Code or Webhook actions to register Attendees to an Event: https://www.eventbrite.com/platform/api#/reference/event

Ok, thanks very much for your help, Troy.

Much appreciated.

Thanks

David