Best answer

Tag IDs Monday.com

• 17 June 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

When using the new Monday.com Update Item Multiple Column Values in monday.com Automation I run into problems when trying to update the tags field. Say for example I enter: tags2 for the key and  

{
   "tag_ids" : [73]
 }

for the value. I get a vague The app returned "Internal server error". from this. Also on a side note does anyone know how to find the tag_ids as well.

icon

Best answer by arkhamknighthell 3 August 2020, 22:12

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @arkhamknighthell!

It looks like we'll have to dig deeper into this one, so I'm going to escalate this to our Support team. They'll help you resolve this issue in a timely fashion :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @arkhamknighthell ,

It’s been a while but we wanted to check back on this issue. I’m afraid we have not heard back from you so we were wondering if you still needing assistance with this issue? Looks like you were able to get in touch with Zapier Support but please let us know if this is still an issue for you.

Please let us know how we may help!

Userlevel 2
Badge

@steph.n I just used GraphQL try it now to find the tag ids available to me.

I am getting this same error! 

The app returned "Internal server error".

Any thoughts?

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am getting this same error! 

The app returned "Internal server error".

Any thoughts?

@robstable

I was getting that because I didn’t know that tag id and had to use this query to find the tag names and ids available to me.

query {  tags {    id    name  }}