Best answer

Send a customized email through Zapier to a specific Active Campaign list

• 9 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi

I need to send a customized email through Zapier to a specific Active Campaign list. My scenario:

Typeform: A company fills a request form

Zap: Zapier takes the variables from that form entry and formats it into an email that sends it to a specific active campaign list.

Active campaign does have a typeform integration but for some odd reason, it doesn’t let you send an email to a list through their automation. Only single campaigns.

What should I do?  Appreciate the help in advance!

icon

Best answer by Satya09 10 October 2022, 16:41

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @NeedhelpwithZaps 

For this kind of scenarios, you have to create custom fields and store that data inside ActiveCampaign for every contact from the data from Typeform Submission. 

And later you have to create email templates with custom fields so that the email you send will be dynamic in nature with the data from the Typeform submission.

Regarding the Scenario, you need to Add Tag to Contact and send Custom Field data through Zapier . Later you have to trigger automation inside ActiveCampaign that sends an email with the template using Custom Fields Data. 

This way you should achieve what you are trying to

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@nearside-parth hey there! Were you able to give @Satya09 advice a shot? Need any additional help? 🤓

Also, the “Create a campaign” action on zapier doesn’t actually create a campaign or most importantly a customized variable message. Which is the most important aspect