Best answer

Response in Google Form to redirect user to Knowledge Base on Zoho Desk

• 10 June 2021
  • 2 replies

Hey,

I need help in how Zapier, can help me in link my knowledge base on Zoho desk with google forms.

The idea behind it is, that I want to create some learning activities for my audience. By setting up some question in google form, everytime the user gives an incorrect answer, the user is taken to the relevant article page on the knowledge based.

icon

Best answer by SamB 11 August 2021, 09:42

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I just wanted to follow up here to add that it’s possible to create quizzes with Google Forms which would allow you to show feedback for correct and/or incorrect answers. :)

That said, it wouldn’t redirect to a different page when they enter an incorrect answer. Instead, once a user submits their answers for the quiz and clicks on the View Score button they would be given custom feedback with a link to the relevant documentation in the knowledge base.

Here’s an example of how feedback would be displayed:

68a8e3b2a050c0b6dfb64d1973530187.png

Google have a guide on how to set answer feedback for individual quiz questions here: Make an answer key, assign points & add automatic feedback

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi @ishita_jain!

Thanks for the question to the Zapier Community!

Looking at the available triggers for Google Forms here: https://zapier.com/apps/google-forms/integrations#triggers-and-actions  and for Zoho Desk here: https://zapier.com/apps/zoho-desk/integrations#triggers-and-actions - you could try a Zap like this:

Trigger: New Response on Google Form

Action: Create Ticket in Zoho Desk

Action: Send Email Reply in Zoho Desk

There is not a way to redirect the user to a different URL in the Knowledge Base of another app, whole they are filling out the Google Form, but you could send links to the Knowledge Base in the Send Email action.

Hope that helps give you some next steps to try!