Question

Redmine connection issues

• 15 December 2020
  • 2 replies

Hi Team,

I have try several time to connect my Zapier account to Redmine without succeed, I have the error message “

authentication failed: 'NoneType' object is not subscriptable”, please can someone help?

In fact I want to connect Redmine to Azure devops through Zapier, so that when a ticket in Redmine require a specific developpment, a work item should be direct create to AZ devops.

Thanking you in advance for your various support.

Regards,

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @AmbAnt!

I took a look at our internal notes here and I don’t see anything about that particular error message within Redmine, so I’d say it’s best to have our Support team look into it. They'll help you resolve this issue in a timely fashion :)

I’ll send a message on your behalf and you’ll get a response from them. So sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your patience as we work to resolve this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @AmbAnt 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.