Question

Only WooCommerce products added by connected user are triggering the Zap

• 19 July 2021
  • 1 reply

i created a zap that connects woocommerce and an sms service.

for wordpress authentication i use a application password with the wordpress admin username.

i notice only those products created by the admin user is trigering the ‘new product created’ event but not other users.

what’s wrong here?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @mahone17! :)

Sorry that your Zap isn’t triggering for all new products that are created. I’ve checked on this end and I’m not seeing any similar issues reported. With the Product trigger for WooCommerce it should be triggering whenever any product is either created, updated or deleted.

Are there any differences in the products were created other than who created them? Is it only certain types of products or drafted products that aren’t triggering the Zap perhaps? 

If not, it may be worth reaching out to our Support Team to investigate this further as they will be able to view the detailed logs for your Zap to better investigate why it’s failing to trigger for some products. The best way to reach them is to use the Get Help form.