Best answer

No longer possible to create row in Google Sheet for newly created worksheet

• 22 May 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

If you create a new worksheet in a zap for GSheet, you can not insert rows into that worksheet right away. 

Zapier will give this error “Could not find the selected worksheet ({}). Does it still exist?”

How do you insert rows for a new worksheet?

icon

Best answer by steph.n 14 December 2020, 22:23

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi @GGG,

What value are you putting in to the Spreadsheet Value?  Can you provide a screen shot please?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @GGG!

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since I don’t see a response to the message that BowTieBots had sent you. Did you still need help here or did their reply to you help you resolve things? Please let us know :)

Userlevel 1

I have the same question. Every time I add a new Smartsheet row I want to create a new gsheet from a template and add the row to that template. Is this possible?

Can’t insert pictures but essentially it would look be this

Smartsheet:

row 1

row 2

row 3

GSheet 1

row 1

GSheet 2

row 2

Gsheet 3

row 3

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @Alexa - Thanks for your question! At this time, we do not have the ability to create from a template within Google Sheets. While this feature isn’t currently available, please rest assured that we have added you to our feature request wish list as per your ticket with Support. You’ll hear from us as soon as we have an update to share. Thank you!