Question

How to get a refund from Zapier for unused subscription?

• 19 October 2023
  • 6 replies

I sent 3 emails and started 3 support chats, it’s already been a week since my first message and none of them received a direct reply. I’m getting either nothing or a response told me to contact support via email which they never reply.

I was charged for a full year which I’ve not used any of the tasks, according to Zapier’s refund policy, I’m eligible for a full refund within 30 days. Please help me with this, thank you!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @danielhrong 

Good question.

Billing issues need to be handled by Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Make sure to check your junk/spam folder for replies from Zapier.

Hi @danielhrong 

Good question.

Billing issues need to be handled by Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Make sure to check your junk/spam folder for replies from Zapier.

I have checked my spam folder, nothing there. Hopefully they can get back to me soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @danielhrong,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I've did a quick check on our Support Team's current queue, and it appears they're experiencing a higher volume of requests than usual.

I genuinely apologize for any delay this may have caused, but I promise they're doing their best to get back to everyone.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

@ken.a I am having the same issue. I purchased yearly by accident, but meant to get monthly. I downgraded to monthly and have since messaged Zapier, asking for a refund, 3 times. My codes are:

[GYP0Y0-3KD6L]

[LPENKE-6GJ9R]

[4X5153-1Z9MY]

Thank you for your help,

Edward

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Edward Zaps,

I have replied to your concern on your post here. Rest assured that our Billing & Accounts Team will get back to you.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

Evetime I click on the link to contact support it does not take me to create a ticket. The chat box is annoying and not helpful.
I transferred this account on Dec 2nd to another email and attempted to cancel this account but it didn't go through. I would like a refund for the 29.99 I was charged as I am not using this account. I was just billed yesterday.