Skip to main content

How can I have zapier look up a value in a colum “reorder” then look for the word “true” and email me, that specific colum B sku and colum J. 

Essentially lets say item seamoss is b1 and quantity available is j1 and reorder column is k1, 

When k1 changes to TRUE, send me and email with the info above.

Hi @asaqib 

I’d recommend using Airtable instead of GSheets.

Airtable has Views, which are segments of data. (filter, sort, group, show/hide fields, reorder fields)

Airtable Automations can be configured to run when a record enters a view. (aka meets the View filter conditions)

Airtable Automations have integrations to send email. (Gmail, Outlook, native email)

Help:

thanks but I have g sheets integrating with shopify to send inventory data every hour so would prefer it

@asaqib 

For us to have more info, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

Also, post screenshots showing the top 3 rows of your GSheet.

Hi @asaqib 👋

The New or Updated Spreadsheet Row (Google Sheets) trigger can be set to run when a specific column is updated (Note: it will also trigger when a new row is added - Zapier Tables might be a good alternative if you only want to trigger on updates).

By default the Trigger Column is set to look at changes in all columns:
ac68ef90bbe220c6c1ed30edc993abd3.png
Then, before the Send Email action you could add a Filter to the Zap to only allow it to continue if the value in Column K for the row that triggered the Zap is “TRUE” - see Filter and path rules in Zaps. And in the Send Email action you’d map the necessary fields from the trigger to ensure the relevant details are included in the email.

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. If I’ve misunderstood what you’re after here or you run into any trouble on that do let us know!