Skip to main content

My google sheet have information about a customer, the date he started his contract (date commande), the date his contract will finish (date fin théorique), and the date where he reaches 18 months into his contract ( date d’envoi).
I’d like to receive a notification on my outlook whenever a customer reaches the date where his contract is 18 months (date d’envoi).

I’ve started doing some testing in order to receive automatically an email saying this person reached 18months into his contract but i couldn’t find the trigger to set up. 

This is how my table in google sheets looks like

So I wanted to schedule my zapier in the trigger everyday. 

then chatgpt suggested me to set the format as it is on my google sheets but i’m not sure about the input if it’s correct.

then the problem here is it shows no data in the lookup value.

and i get this error.

Am I complicating things? is there a better way?

Hi @Wadie 

Here’s what I’d recommend…

Use Airtable instead of GSheets.

Airtable has View, which are segments of data.

You can add Filter conditions to Views. (e.g. Date Field value = Today)

Airtable has Automations.

Airtable Automations have an integration with Outlook.

So you can create a View with the desired Filter conditions to trigger an Airtable Automation that sends an email via Outlook.

Airtable Views can also be used to trigger Zaps.

Hi @Wadie 👋

How are things going on this? Did you solve things by switching to Airtable as Troy suggested? 

Want to ensure you’re all set here so let us know whether or not you’re still in need some some assistance here - happy to help further! 🙂