Skip to main content

I'm trying to figure out how to use Zapier to automate a task that has become very daunting for me. Here's my current process:

- I have a first meeting with clients to discuss the custom engagement ring design they have in mind.  
- After the meeting, I enter all their information into Zoho CRM.  
- I then use ChatGPT to create a recap of the meeting and send it to the client.  
- Every week, I follow up with a personalized email, crafted using ChatGPT, for up to 10 weeks. These emails are customized, not generic, but the process is time-consuming.  
- I’ve been trying different Zapier suggestions to automate this process for almost 3 weeks, but I haven't been able to achieve the desired result.

What is the best way to streamline this process? Please help. Thank you.

Hi there @Ringmaster,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Here’s how I see the Zap you have in mind:

1. Trigger: Zoho CRM - New or Updated Contact
  2. Action: ChatGPT - Conversation = : In the prompt, include dynamically mapped fields from Zoho CRM (client name, meeting details, etc.)
    Example prompt: “Create a meeting recap for cClient Name], which includes the following details: eMeeting Details]."
  3. Action: Gmail - Send Email

Additionally, you might need to create another Zap for weekly follow ups. Here’s what it’ll look like:

1. Trigger: Schedule by Zapier - Every Week
  2. Action: ChatGPT
  3. Action: Gmail - Send Email

Hopefully, this helps.

Hi @Ringmaster 👋

How did you get on with Ken’s suggestions here? 

Want to make sure you’re all set so please let us know whether you require any further assistance on this at all - happy to help further! 🙂