Skip to main content

Hello everyone

Sorry my english is not very good, and maybe someone has already answer to my question but i didn’t found out…

Well my problem is “simple”, i’m new with zapier, but i’ve created a 2 zaps that can read / find some emails in a specific label on my gmail, and scrap URL on it and put this URL on a google sheet.

The problem is that every day i have 20 emails in this box, with 10 urls, so the zap make find email = 20 tasks, scrap 10 urls per email = 20 tasks, and for every new url detected creat a new (multiple) row in the google sheets, so 200 tasks.

Every day this zap use 240 tasks.

Is it possible to reduce this number ?

I thought use Zap by Storage, o python code to creat an array and add all the URL in one zap / creat row in google sheet… but if this action use tasks to collect before add in mass i dont save tasks.

Any idea ?

Best regards

Hi @rich-id 

For us to have more info, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

here : thx a lot

@rich-id 

Help article about how Tasks are counted in Zap Runs: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496196837261-How-is-usage-measured-in-Zapier

You could probably replace GSheets with Zapier Tables, since Zapier Tables counts as 0 Tasks in a Zap Run.