Question

Free plan downgrading itself

• 9 November 2021
  • 1 reply

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Hi all,

we are currently using Zapier to automate some social media accounts for our small company.

Only Facebook and Instagram so far.

All worked fine at first but sometimes our account on the free plan gets set to only 1 Zap and 100 Tasks instead of the 5 Zaps and 100 Tasks that the free plan should have.

I tried to look for any explanation for this but found nothing so far in the ToS or EULA.

Could anyone tell me why this keeps happening? We get downgraded with 10 to 15 Tasks executed at max with just 3 out of 5 Zaps active.

The App we use is in closed beta but is free.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Tamrael, welcome to the Community! :)

Hmm, that’s very odd indeed. Was there was a paid plan feature being used in the other Zaps like multi-step Zaps by any chance? If so that might explain why you were unable to switch them on.

I can see that you’ve also reached to our Support team about this which is perfect! They will be able to take a closer look at your account to confirm the reason why you were unable to use 5 Zaps with the Free plan. Please do keep us in the loop on the outcome of your conversation with them.