Skip to main content

Team, 

I am absolutely perplexed at how I'm supposed to engage your Support team or escalate critically impacting issues. Since last week, I have been AVIDLY attempting to rectify a payment failure. I am completely reliant upon the response of your Billing team (of which I've only had one single response with no others to my requests for updates), and now that our subscription AND trial have ended, I can't even engage the Support team directly. 

I don't know why this isn't being handled with more urgency and efficiency on your end. Our bank advises that payment was accepted by Zapier and yet it has not been applied to our account. In the interim, we are in a FULL OUTAGE state since none of our Zaps nor our Premium integrations are working. And now, I can't even engage your support team via the bot as we've been moved to the Free offering.

My next step is to move to Social Media and your Community Forum in an attempt to engage your teams. I just can't fathom how you consider this an acceptable Customer Experience. 

Hi and welcome to the Community @zapuser1001🎉

I’m so sorry this has happened. I’ve just checked on the support tickets you’ve got open and can see that the Billing & Accounts team are still investigating this, but your previous Team plan trial has been reinstated to help get your Zaps working in the meantime.

Any follow up questions would be best directed to the Billing & Accounts team over email as us folks here in the Community don’t have access to your account, but if there’s anything Zap-related that you need assistance with please do let us know - happy to assist further! 🙂

For anyone in a similar situation that comes across this and is having difficulty getting through to our Support team please select the Accounts, pricing, and billing option at the bottom of the page here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

e4cae8290d097702729e74c569f333cc.png
That will ensure your message is routed directly to the Billing & Accounts team.

Thanks for your response, Sam. I appreciate your followup. 

I have tried repeatedly to reach out to your A&B team with little to no response. Your support team was able to provide a trial to get us back up temporarily. I feel it should be stated that when your account is reduced to the Free Trial, you are not allowed direct contact with the support team via the chat bot. Reaching out to the Community was a desperate attempt to engage anyone who can assist and bring visibility to the issue. 

I have no visibility into the support case that has been opened and am completely dependent upon responses via email for updates. Those emails are far and few between which makes for an very painful customer experience. 

Hi @zapuser1001,

We understand the urgency, but only the Billings and Account team can review the support ticket that was made regarding this concern. Kindly wait for their response since we do have limited access here in the Community.