Question

Create office 365 calendar event

• 27 January 2021
  • 7 replies

I use Service Titan and office 365.  I am trying to figure out if I can send a calendar invite in Office 365 to the assigned tech whenever a sales job is scheduled in ST.

i have been un able to accomplish this yet, so any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @ITB-CGC 

Can you provide more insight as to where you are getting stuck?

Are you trying to create Calendar Events on different Calendars?

What does your current Zap steps look like?

I am trying to create the event in the individual sales persons calendar.  

Currently the zap looks for a new sales job that is created in ST.  From there I want it to send a calendar invite to the sales persons email address that would add to their calendar.  I have tried the “Create Event in MS Office 365” but that seems to only connect to the calendar that I have credentials for.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ITB-CGC

You may need to authenticate each of the different O365 Calendars you are trying to use in the Zaps.

Try creating different Zaps (per Sales Person) and using a Filter step in those Zaps: https://zapier.com/apps/filter/help

Or perhaps, try having the Sales Persons calendar shared with your Account, then it may be able to be selected as the destination Calendar.

A separate zap for each person.  I can try it.  No way to just send out an appointment by email?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@ITB-CGC 

No, unless there is an option to add recipients/attendees on the Office 365 or Outlook Create Event action.

Userlevel 1

Hi, in the past there was an option to add recipients/attendees to Office 365 but this is no longer present. Am I missing something?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@Awingu - Thanks for writing to us! No, you’re not missing anything. The legacy functionality is not present. I’ve added your name to affected users. We will contact you once we have an update to share. Thanks!