Question

ConnectWise Manage and MFA

• 20 January 2021
  • 4 replies

I am trying to test out Zapier to see if it will help our organization but I am unable to add a connection to ConnectWise Manage.  We are using multifactor authentication for ConnectWise Manage and when I try to add the connection, I never get the prompt to approve the login and it just times out.  Any direction would be helpful.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Scott Tulloch Try authenticating the app using a private browser.

@Troy Tessalone thanks for the suggestion but still not getting the approval request even when using a private browser.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Scott TullochAlso try a different (private) browser.

Make sure you don’t have any browser permissions/extensions that could be blocking the approval request.

Otherwise, submit a support ticket to Zapier here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

In case anyone has a similar problem, it looks like this error is related to using 2 Factor Authentication (2FA) ConnectWise Manage account with Zapier. If you have any questions about this, the best thing to do is to contact the Zapier Support Team using the Get Help form