Best answer

Cannot read property 'message' of undefined - Asana and Confluence Integration

• 25 June 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello

I've run into an issue while integrating Asana with Confluence on Zapier. I have this "Cannot read property message of undefined” error when am trying to test the Zap. Am not sure how to fix this and couldn't find a lot of information about this.

Please do let me know if there's something else which I might attach here for your reference.

This is the Confluence Customize page setup: 

This is the Asana setup:

Is there a way to reach the Zapier support team as well?

Best regards

Subham

[EDIT: This post was edited by a moderator to remove personal information from the images. Please be careful not to share private information as this is a public Community.

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 26 June 2020, 15:24

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi @Liz_Roberts 

Thanks a lot! You are correct! Having duplicate Confluence page titles was an issue I was facing indeed. Now, I can confirm that having different page titles each time is helping definitely.

However I still have the original issue sometimes when am trying to export attachments or full body descriptions from Asana to Confluence through Zapier.

I appreciate your help a lot! I'll be waiting eagerly for the bug to be fixed :thumbsup_tone2:

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @sbanerjeefcf ,

Thanks for reaching out- sorry you are encountering this error! You have come across a known bug but the good news is, our team is aware of this issue. I have added you as an impacted user which does a few things:

• Re-raises this issue with the app’s team
  • Adds weight to the issue in the queue
  • Reminds us to update you once this is resolved

I don't have an ETA on when there might be a resolution, but you'll definitely be notified as soon as we hear back that it's been fixed.

Thinking of a possible workaround, could you check that your Confluence page titles are not duplicates? Confluence won't allow any duplicate page titles so you'll need to make sure they're unique each time (even if it's something small like adding a number to it, etc). 

Let us know how that goes- hoping it’s helpful!

Userlevel 1

This is the link: https://zapier.com/shared/76e34e863c7b16ed47ab5cd8ed4043864760b3d2 
Just in case you're interested to see (not sure if sharing this is allowed in this forum but there's no sensitive info)