Skip to main content

I have a free Zapier account with for my agency but I want to export my zaps to the account of my client. How can I do that?

Hi @Mauritz 

Info about exporting Zaps: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496308481933-Import-and-export-Zaps-in-your-Team-or-Enterprise-account

Hi @Mauritz! 👋 

Just wanted to confirm that it’s not possible to export a Zap whilst on Zapier’s Free plan. As mentioned in the guide Troy shared, it’s only possible to export/import Zaps on Zapier’s Team or Enterprise plans. 

That said, you could share a copy of those Zaps as templates. It would have the basic setup of the Zap pre-populated and your clients would then just need to add their own app connections for them to use the Zaps on their end. You can learn more about this here: Share a template of your Zap

Hope that helps. If you have any further questions or if there's anything else we can assist with do let us know!

Thank you all!

You are most welcome @Mauritz! 🤗 Please do reach back out to the Community again if there’s anything else we can assist with. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡️