Skip to main content
Best answer

Calendly to Pipedrive : creating a deal and matching a person to that deal

• 9 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello !

New on Zapier and creating my first zaps…

I am currenly working with Calendly now, and once an event is created I would like to create a deal on PipeDrive, and a person related to this deal. (usually events attrack new people).

My question is : With Zapier do I have to create the person and then create the Deal (2 steps) ?... or can I create the deal and directly associate it with the person (1 step)

I tried to associate it directly (1 step) but it associates it with a random person even by putting "Custom" and connecing it it to the person who subscribes to Calendly.

Thank you for your help

Ben

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Ben YmoStudio 

Steps

1. Trigger: Calendly - Invitee Created
  2. Action: Pipedrive - Create Person
  3. Action: Pipedrive - Create Deal (linked to person ID from step 2 using ‘Custom’ mapping option)

Hi @Troy Tessalone 

Thank you for your help. But I still can't match the user to the deal.

• I can see the person created in pipedrive.
  • The deal appears in Pipedrive
  • But I still have a random person associated with the deal.

Here is what I am offered in the Custom section.

I have tried both options “Invitee Name” from Calendly, and “Name” from Pipedrive, but neither work.

What am I missing? Making me crazy :)

Thank you

Ben

The image in this post has been edited by a moderator to remove private information. Please don’t include private or personal information in your posts as this is a public community.

@Troy Tessalone all good, il have to match the ID… as you said  :expressionless:

Thx

Ben.