Skip to main content

Has anybody created a zap between Spotio and Lead perfection? If so would you be able to help and show me what the integration looks like using the webhook? I am having a hard time getting it working correctly ad can not figure out what I am missing.

Thank you

Hi @rhoffman 

Can you link to the documentation for configuring the webhook?

For us to have more info, post screenshots showing how your Zap steps are outlined and configured in EDIT mode.

@Troy Tessalone 

Thank you! Attached is what Lead Perfection gave me.

Below are screen shots of my current setup:

@rhoffman 

Post screenshots of any encountered errors.

From the API documentation:

Sender should be a static value.

Sender and SentTo
We require a vendor place their company name as a hard-coded value in the Sender field in
order to see who provided the lead at a glance. This is incredibly important for vendors who are
supplying leads from many different origins. SentTo is strictly informational.

Thank you!

This is for a canvassing team. They use tablets to record appointments. I made the Sender statis with our company name and the sentto the person entering the lead. That should help that.

I am not getting errors on Zapier at all. It is testing ok. Where I have issues is the appointment coming in and the phone number coming in when an appointment is set. Also the full address.

@rhoffman 

Try testing with your Zap turned ON.

Then check your Zap Runs history details to see the DATA IN/OUT for each step to help you trace the data flow and troubleshoot.

https://zapier.com/app/history/

Everything seems to map correctly. Does that mean it is an issue on the Lead perfection side?

@rhoffman 

We would need to see screenshots showing the DATA IN/OUT from the Zap Runs to have more context.

This is the in. I blacked out the personal info

@rhoffman 

If data points are being sent correct and you are getting an OK] reply, then I recommend working with the Lead Perfection Support to troubleshoot the data in their app.

I am going to call them right now and I will let you know what I hear

Thank you very much!

hi @rhoffman,

We appreciate your proactive approach in sharing the support info and resolution. Please keep us in the loop with any updates. Thanks again!

@Troy Tessalone They are telling me that everywhere it says += should just be =. I have no clue how to fix that. Can anybody explain this to me please?

@Troy Tessalone They are also saying that date and time has to be separated and must be am/pm and not military time. Anybody know how to do this?

@rhoffman

Try testing with your Zap turned ON.

Then check your Zap Runs history details to see the DATA IN/OUT for each step to help you trace the data flow and troubleshoot.

drayage services Long Beach

Great

It tests good and then alot does not come in including the appt time. I am getting the following dataset and according to my CRM it cannot say += and only will come in if it says =. 

adate=10-17-2024&address1=add1+stnumber+Street&atime+=19%3A00&city+=Milwaukee&email=constdaddy%40aol.com&firstname=FN&lastname=LN&phone1+=phone number&productid+=Doors%2CWindows&sender=Empire+Home+Remodeling&sentto=Raphael++Williams&srs_id+=1&state=WI&zip+=53222