Question

Triggers not pulling new records in Bubble

“This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.”

I have an issue with triggers all of a sudden not wanting to pull new records - the three new records are from 2023

In terms of older records i’ve got newer dates but I need new fields that i’ve added since then.

My zap is working in regards to still running with new enquiries coming through

Is there a way to use these records or “force” them through the trigger?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Bomblinson 

The Bubble Zap trigger is instant (via webhooks), so if you test the Bubble Zap trigger event while the Zap trigger step is open you should be able to pull thru new records to use to configure your Zap action steps.

Otherwise, you may have to use this workaround:

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community, @Bomblinson! 😁

Were you able to a more recent test record loaded with the desired fields? 

I can see that you also reached out to our Support team about this and they responded with a suggestion. Not sure if you’ve seen their reply yet so thought I’d surface the main details from it here in case it’s helpful:

I checked your Zap and it looks like the Pipedrive Step may be using outdated input variables from the Bubble Step trigger data indicated by the yellow highlight on them.

e0df08665e5633a943121a10bd3176ea.png

What I would recommend here is to head back to your Bubble Step and select a different sample, a newer one to use. 

Then, go back to your Pipedrive Step and reselect the corresponding input variables for each field. Ensure that you click on the Publish button to have the updates reflected as the current version of the Zap. 

Hope that helps. Keen to help get this sorted so please let us know whether or not you’re still in need of assistance here!