Question

Only one Zap will work

Hello, 

I’ve created 4 simple 1 step Zaps (all are testing fine). However, when in a live enviroment it will only allow 1 Zap to work at any one time. For example, the one that will work is picking up a website submission form and sending the data to klaviyo, none of the other 3 then run. 

If I turn the Klaviyo Zap off and complete the website submission form, a different zap will work (creating a draft email in Gmail) but still the other 2 won’t work. 

It’s only allowing one Zap to work at a time, as anybody else experienced this? 

Thank you, 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @foliageandfaux 

For us to have more context, post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured.

Hi @Troy Tessalone thank you for coming back to me. 

I’ve attached the screenshots. I would like all of them to work, however, only one will work at a time. You can see from the logs that one works and the others don’t the gmail one only ran when I turned of the klaviyo zap. Otherwise, the Klaviyo zap happens and none of the others run. Thank you!! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@foliageandfaux 

Help articles for using Squarespace in Zaps: https://zapier.com/apps/squarespace/help

I’ve always found the Squarespace Zap app to be a bit wonky and unreliable to get working as expected.

If the 3 Zaps triggered from Squarespace use the same Squarespace Form, then that may be the issue.

Instead, try using 1 Zap with multiple action steps or Paths.